......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bi-Lo Grocery on Dick Pond Rd.

5020 Dick Pond Rd. (Hwy. 544)
Socastee, SC 29588
(843)293-6664

I happen to live just minutes away from the Walmart in Surfside Beach, but I have to tell you, I've now been converted to Bi-Lo.  

Not just any Bi-Lo, but the store in Socastee on Dick Pond Rd (544).   I've been slowly weening myself off of buying groceries exclusively at Walmart and have found that Bi-Lo offers far more.

Bi-Lo actually mans the Cashier stations...what a concept, huh?

They offer a great rewards program.  For every $50 you spend, you get 10 points.   These points can be used at various Gas Stations around the area for cents off per gallon.   I recently pumped gas for .60 cents off per gallon.  

I get the same great grocery deals at Bi-Lo as I would at Walmart and Bi-Lo punctuates their deals with Superior Customer Service.    I have to stress that.   And, I dare you to shop there and find out.   And, if you find out otherwise, then email me and I'll take care of it for you. 

For locals and tourists alike, I highly recommend the Bi-Lo experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment