......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Friday, January 20, 2012

Is It Just Me?



I think we can agree that the Media treats Ron Paul (to quote Jon Stewart)...as the 13th Floor in a Hotel, but I never see any coverage at all of Carol Paul...who happens to be the GOP Candidate's wife.


Though this is listed under "RonPaulFilms"...I'm sure this
isn't an ad and I don't believe it's scripted to make her come off as 
Aunt Bea.  


I love this little clip from the weekend of activities prior to the Myrtle Beach GOP Presidential Debate.
To me Carol seems like someone who would warmly welcome you into her home and sit you down with a piping hot cup of coffee and some cake or cookies or something.
She seems the perfect mix of wife and mother, but in viewing her as a would-be First Lady...I get the idea she wouldn't be popping her mouth off unadvisedly.

I may be way off on the impression I have of Carol Paul, but it's just that...my first impression.  
I've seriously not seen anything on TV where she's been given a chance to just speak like a regular human being, as she does here.

I'm charting my course as a Mrs. Paul fan until data comes in which would alter my course.
OMG...that's an awful corny illustration...but I'm sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment