......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Monday, December 26, 2011

There's a Safari in Myrtle Beach!

(Why didn't anyone tell me?)

Myrtle Beach Safari

This is one of those places that I've not been to myself and to be quite honest; I don't have any plans on going in 2012.

 The Myrtle Beach Safari is one of those attractions that's very far out of the ordinary and would make a great and awesome gift for any occasion.  
Aside from a gift...it would be a unique experience that you likely won't soon forget.
I would think that guests arriving from out of town would love this.
How many times can you troop around Broadway @ the Beach anyway?

A  "sister" attraction to the Safari is the T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station @ Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach.


I would check out both websites for the best time of year to visit. 
I read up on the Safari and watched Videos and read Reviews to give me a good idea of what goes on in there.  Wherever "there" is. 
I guess they don't want anyone trying to crawl under the fence to get a sneak peek at the Liger.


I would also definitely check out any and all Reviews, but take those with a grain of salt.  I find that people who overly gripe or are overly nice post Reviews after an experience.
Check out the Videos on YouTube and on the Safari Website


If you go in 2012, please let me know what you personally thought of the Safari and/or the Preservation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment