......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Saturday, February 11, 2012

23 Days of Creative Valentine's Day Ideas, Day # 11


Tonight my little project is to catch my Valentine's Day posts up to where they are supposed to be.
I fell behind due to the Blogger problem I experienced most of this past week.


I'm a big believer in the power of Music.
Power to do what, you might ask?
Almost anything...


It can stir up sadness...
gladness...
sensuality...
self reflection...
regret...
remorse...
hatred...
It can aid in healing a troubled mind, heart and body.


...and the list goes on.


I don't have a certain genre of music that I listen to all the time.
I constantly mix categories and I like almost everything.
Operative word:   Almost


Late last night, while I was up doing some research online; I began to put together a Valentine's Day Mix on my YouTube Channel.


Maybe you could just listen to it online or maybe find a nugget or two which you really fancy...buy them...upload them...and play them for your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/ (or all four)...in the background at home...in the car......etc.


Buy those you like or dig them out of your own collection and upload them to your Valentine's ipod or ipad or smartphone or mp3 player.  


I NEVER work out without my music...and I'm sure they'd love to have a little Lover's Day Mix that you put together yourself. 
O.K....so maybe all it takes is a few clicks of the mouse and a few dollars deducted from your bank account to purchase music online...but it's mighty thoughtful and personal.


As you might ascertain from my "mix"...{and I'll be adding more up through Valentine's Day}...my definition of Valentine's Day music is very loosely defined.


Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment