......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Local Pix

Click on First Picture to Initiate Slideshow
While Sitting on my Back Porch, This Little Fella Appeared under the Glass Table.
He asked me if I had 15 minutes to spare...

I'm always curious when I see shoes hanging from telephone wires or one shoe on the side of the road, but to see 2 as if someone ran out of them and never went back...well...where's Paul Harvey when you need him?


A Red Harley for Valentine's Day?


Myrtle Beach Boardwalk


Not sure why there are Surf Shops in Myrtle Beach...I've never seen waves big enough to ride.


I like this big pink house which sits along the Marsh.



The Boardwalk by the Second Ave. Pier
If you want to take a stroll along the new Boardwalk on either side of the Pier, then this is a great
place to park and it's free for the next month or so.


Local Tree by a Local Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment