......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hungry?...Stay or Live in the South Strand? and Don't Want to Fetch the Food Yourself?

Or, Maybe Your Favorite Local Restaurant Doesn't Deliver?

I've Got a Spectacular Solution For You:.


It's called Myrtle Beach Restaurant Delivery Service
{Jeff Heit is the Owner }


Just remember this simple number:


843-234-EATS {3287}
Hours are 11a.m. to 10 p.m. Everyday


Becky over @ Myrtle Beach Restaurant News has written about this  awesome service.


I want to be clear about one thing and that one thing is...
...I've never personally used Myrtle Beach Restaurant Delivery Service myself.  At least not yet.  
I've included it here because I had a great time getting acquainted with Jeff Heit on the phone and my gut tells me (yes, it speaks) that you will not be disappointed if you take me up on my recommendation and give Jeff and his team a try.


I have friends coming to town in a few weeks and as we will be hanging out in the delivery area; I am saving up my "experience" until then.  


Let me paraphrase a bit for you on how Mr. Heit described his service.   Let's say you're sitting around with some friends and you're all hungry, but all don't want food from the same restaurant.  You don't want to go out and do all sorts of driving because maybe you're hanging out watching a game or a good movie. 


So, you call 843-234-EATS and the good folks on the other end will take care of everything for you.   They will place the order and then go about picking up the food at all of the locations and bring them to your door.  You pay a very small delivery fee, which I want to say was only $4 or $5 and then gratuity.  


Your time is worth something and it's nice to have someone else do the dirty work now and then.  Isn't it?
I'll answer for you:  It Is !!! 


The delivery area right now is Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside Beach and Socastee (along the 707 corridor) which goes up to the back gate on 17 Bypass. 


I asked Jeff if they deliver to the Myrtle Beach Resort and he stated they do a decent amount of business in there and if he hasn't already, he mentioned opening up delivery to sections of Carolina Forest as well.  


I initially learned about this service when I visited Surfside Beach Pizza and Italian Restaurant when it first opened and I was told that they deliver, but that they utilized the services of Myrtle Beach Restaurant and Delivery Service.  
I wanted to get the skinny and so I called to speak to the horses mouth directly.


Jeff is a very nice man who seems passionate about providing a service that is more upscale than the type of restaurant delivery that we've all grown accustomed to.


In another week or two I'll be putting this service to the test by ordering from a few different places for me and my guests and I'll then report to you how that goes down.


In the meantime though, please tell Jeff when you call that the nice lady from the Word of Mouth blog sent you.  (He knows me by my first name, but I'm not divulging )
I am absolutely sure that you won't be disappointed, but I'll tell you this...if for any reason you feel that you've gotten some sort of raw deal......call and ask to speak to Jeff and I am confident that he'll make it right.


I'm shooting in the dark on this one, but I think I won't regret it and neither will you.  


One more thing...when you get a hold of Jeff and the Gang...be sure to ask them about all of their delivery services as there might be other ways in which he can help you or someone you know.


Love to hear from you if you utilize the delivery services.


Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment