......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Revolutions Entertainment in Murrells Inlet @ Inlet Square Mall has Some Glitches to Work Out !

Frank Theaters
A Part of REVOLUTIONS Entertainment
10125 Hwy. 17
Murrells Inlet
Inlet Square Mall
(843)651-9400

I brought my daughter to the new movie theater at the Inlet Square Mall this past weekend.  
It's actually more than just a single movie theater...there are at least 11 screens in this entertainment complex, which also includes a bowling alley, arcade and bistro/bar.


I went in to meet up with someone for a bite to eat and a drink, but waited over 45 minutes for our food.   We weren't waiting because the people working there were slow, but because they were extremely understaffed.   Having worked in the food industry I know that people call off at the last minute all the time.  Maybe that was the case here.  Based solely on the service we did receive while there; I would definitely go back the next time I visit the Mall or Theater to give it another chance.


The night I visited the Complex was the night of a huge Thunder and Lightening storm.  I'm not sure if that was the cause, but my daughter related to me later that while she and her friends were sitting through the Glee Movie the film went off for 10-15 minutes.  Another little glitch hopefully?  


First impressions are lasting impressions, but many times they are not a true impression.  I think that's the case here.


This is one more great place to go on a Rainy or Boring Day!
Check out the Website for a list of activities and Calendar of Events.  







No comments:

Post a Comment