......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mom's Valet Service Offered @ Local Area Chick-Fil-A Restaurant

I recently visited the Chick-Fil-A restaurant on Mr. Joe White Ave. in Myrtle Beach across from the Sam's Club.
I like to pop in there for a coffee now and then and while standing at the counter waiting for my cuppa joe and my "...it's been my pleasure to serve you"......I picked up this purple flyer:


In looking for further information about this great service online; I came across this write up on The Digitel, Myrtle Beach...and be sure to watch the video that the Staff from the Seaboard Commons Chick-Fil-A put together.  
Speaking as a former mom with small children close in age...if you watch the video and don't take advantage of this service, then it's out of my hands.  I've done all I can do.
And I admit; I am biased toward C-F-A because their food is prepared fresh everyday and if you're going to "do" fast food...then this is by far the healthier alternative.


Don't you deserve a little pampering today Mommy?



No comments:

Post a Comment