......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holy Top Notch Service Batman!

500 Hwy. 15, Lot 24
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843)602-2788

My daughter was stranded at work with what I thought was a brake problem.   Due to several car problems this past year, I've used up all my allowable Tows associated with my AAA Membership.    


While perusing Merchant Circle online, I came across Mobile Master Mechanic, Inc.   I had no idea that services such as this existed in this area.  


I gave the owner a call.  His name is Danny Jackson.   Danny came out the next day, and he was early for our appointment and called to let me know he was there.    He honored the coupon that I printed out from his Merchant Circle profile and was pleased as punch that someone would be working on my daughter's car while both she and I were at work. 


I got a call a while later from Danny.  He let me know that the work was completed AND that there would be a refund because the job took an unexpected turn.   


I was elated, to say the least.   


Now, I'm thrilled based on just one experience.   I will need to request the Mobile Mechanic's services again, as the same car is having a different problem.  


I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.


If you got to the Merchant Circle link I posted above, there you'll find the contact information and blog postings and Coupons and Promotions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment