......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Finding Cheaptest Fuel in Surfside Beach


It's not worth driving down here to fill up your tank if it means going out of your way... but if you'll be driving through...then it's something to think about. 

There was a time a few weeks back when gas prices in Surfside were 25 cents cheaper per gallon than say the Hess station on Mr. Joe White or the gas stations on Business 17 near Family Kingdom.  That can add up to great savings over time.  

I don't fashion or live or alter my life around the price of gas.   There are plenty of other areas in which I can be more frugal and save way more cash.   Having said that; I like to save wherever I can and I hate when I've filled up with fuel at one station, only to find that just up the road prices are significantly less.  It's those little victories in life which add to an overall feeling of well-being.(are we still talking about gas prices? lol)

Enjoy the Holiday!  
Pay attention out there on the roads.  With so many here from out of state, lots of mistakes are evident when  attempts to utilize the U-turns in the median fail.  It's not as easy as it looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment