......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Friday, January 20, 2012

ZUMBA @ the Fun Warehouse in Surfside Beach

There's no better time of year to join the Zumba Party People over at the Fun Warehouse in Surfside Beach than right now.

This is personal for me, as this is where I sweat off 600 or more calories 2x each week. 
Yup; I said 600...or more!!!


Pam Patterson is the Instructor and she's got many years of experience in the Fitness business under her belt.
Pam's Zumba classes are one of the least expensive (if not the cheapest) on the Grand Strand...Five Bucks! ($5)
Who among us isn't willing to fork over a measly five dollars for the upkeep and maintenance of our health?

The class takes place at one end of the Roller Skating Rink at the Fun Warehouse.
While mom is working her core and glutes; the kiddies can skate in the same rink and she can keep her eye on them while they pretend they don't know her.


Monday - Thursday there is a Pizza/Soda Buffet from 5:30-8:00
and get this:  when you pay for any of the Fun Warehouse activities (does not include Zumba)...the price of the Buffet gets reduced from $5 to $3. 
I'm sorry, but I just think that's a crazy great deal !

I've included a flyer here which you can print out as a reminder that classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45-6:45...come a few minutes early to sign in.






Believe it or not [if I were you; I'd only partially believe it]...I wasn't concerned with skill in this video, as I wanted to protect my innocent classmates from being recognized.  
No matter how nice my videos are, they take on a very sub-standard appearance once uploaded to YouTube:



I tweet about Zumba often, but have never actually shown you a bit of what it's like "inside".  


Keep track of my Tweets on Tuesdays and Thursdays as I'll frequently announce when I will reach way down deep inside my purse...plumbing the depths...past all the sticky melted loose gum and corroded pennies...into my wallet...and I'll put up the $5 to pay for the class for anyone who'd like to come for the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment