......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thanks to Twitter I'm Now Addicted to Bella's Kettle Corn

Damn YOU Twitter!
If it weren't for YOU I'd probably never know about Bella's Kettle Corn.

If it weren't for YOU I'd probably keep on living my life without the knowledge of how scrumptious Kettle Corn is because I'd never tasted it heretofore.

If it weren't for YOU I'd still be living my feeble Kettle Corn-less life.

A yummy bag of Bellas Kettle Corn...Cheddar Flavor...sitting on the  passenger seat of my car.  What a Great little driving companion! 

Seriously...I've made some great new local Myrtle Beach friends...thanks to Twitter and the nice, young lady at Bella's Kettle is one of them.
She keeps going on and on and on about Kettle Corn...and I figured it was high time I tried some.

I popped into (of course the pun is intended...what do you think?) Ocean's Edge Salon and Spa on Surfside Dr. in Surfside Beach...as I was told that was where I could buy a bag of Bella's Kettle Corn.

To be honest; I'd never ever taken notice of Ocean's Edge Salon prior to just a few days ago and I travel Surfside Dr. several times a week.  I love supporting local businesses...especially those in my own neighborhood and so I'm hoping to score a great hair experience with Ryan very soon.
I have to do something.
I can't keep hiding how desperately I need a cut by fashioning my hair in a sloppy upsweep.

How did we get on haircuts? from kettle corn?
Damn YOU Twitter!
If it weren't for YOU I'd be able to stay focused on one subject.
But I can't...not with all of those Twitter feeds endlessly scrolling past my eyes...ever beckoning.

Where was I? 
Oh yeah...Bella's Kettle Corn.
I chose the Traditional and Cheddar flavors to buy and sample.
I paid $2 per bag.
I lit into the Cheddar first...and I was amazed at the great balance of flavoring, sweet, salty...and what tasted like butter as well...though I've looked over the Bella's Concessions website and saw no mention of butter.

Since I'm an equal opportunity enjoyer...I opened up the lonely bag of Traditional corn and sampled.
It was addictive.
I just kept mindlessly reaching in.
Before I knew it...those two bags of kettle corn became my dinner.
And before I knew it...those two bags of corn became my late night snack.
And...before I knew it...those two bags became my breakfast in the morning.
And, before I knew it...those two bags of Bella's Kettle Corn were demolished.

My daughter asked me where the kettle corn was so she could try some.
I then perpetrated a lie on my oldest offspring and fibbed that I went ahead and ate all the corn because once you open the bag on food like that...you kind of have to eat it immediately as the quality deteriorates lightning fast.

I promised to buy her a bag of her very own.
That seemed to put her off the scent of my false utterings.

So...there's only one thing to do:

YOU have to find some way to get a hold of your very own bag of Bella's Kettle Corn.
If you don't live in the Myrtle Beach area, then I suggest calling or writing by visiting their website.

You'll notice when perusing the website that Bella's Concessions are willing and seemingly able to lug all of their kettle corn apparatus to any sort of Event you can conjure up...


...fundraisers
...buffets
...reunions
...work conference
...birthday bash
...wedding reception
...showers
...sporting events
...you name it


I've not personally seen Bella's Kettle Corn in action and so I can't say whether or not they do a good job...but it is something a little different which appeals to all age groups.


From what I understand, there will be a storefront opening within the next few months in.....drum roll please.....Surfside Beach!!!

Over the lips...past the tongue...look out tummy...here it comes!


Thank YOU Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the post! So glad you were happy with the Kettle Corn!

    Look forward to keeping up with your blog and learning all about what's going on in the Grand Strand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed getting to know you and your product Leah. I'm hoping to get out and sample more of what's out there in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete