......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do Our Footprints in the Sand Reveal Anything Significant About Our Personality?

Just a random question...
...asked by a random woman.

While walking on the very firm part of the sand along the oceans edge yesterday; I noticed an older couple walking ahead of me.

Not long after I noticed them; I took note of the trail of footprints they left behind.
The one above is the mans mark and it caught my attention because of how he pushed off with his toes with each step.

I then took note of the lady's print and she seemed to tread so softly that her shoes barely made an impression in the sand.


Looking at their imprints got me to wondering about my own trail.
I obviously push off as well, but I think I do that on purpose to propel myself along the sand swiftly.


I wonder if there are any studies which link personality with footprints in the sand...?????
Maybe I'm over-thinking the whole thing?


If you've read this post; I predict that the next time you take a walk along the waters edge...you'll check out your impressions as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment