......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Boardwalk Coffee House

 104 9th Ave., North
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843)839-1230


A Quiet Morning Last Week of February
Before Tourists Arrive
Parking Still Free
Life's Simple Pleasures


Downstairs

You'll hear me say it again and again; I love supporting local owners.
Is this coffee really any different than any other coffee place?  Not really.
I have to say though that it is less bitter than Starbucks, but price wise...it's all more or less the same.
I lived out in Seattle for several years and Starbucks was "affectionately" known as "Tar"bucks.  Do what you will with that information...it's just a piece of trivia from my personal archives.

What you get at the Boardwalk Coffee House is a view of the ocean, people watching, local friendly owners and the piece de resistance?  a punch card.   After I buy my 9th cup of coffee...guess what?  my 10th cup is Free! 

See ya there !


No comments:

Post a Comment