......a transplanted Northern chick writing about Myrtle Beach one experience at a time......

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Local Graffiti



I drive around with a camera in my purse so that I don't miss anything.  While driving on Business 17 one merry day in the month of May, I saw something which caught my eye and pulled into a parking lot to check it out.   

The object which caught my attention was a shack behind a miniature golf course.   Next to the shack was this shed and as I drew closer; I noticed the graffiti.

I'm not posting this because I agree with the message, as I'm more intrigued as to why someone wrote it in a place where basically no one....except snoops like me....will see it.   What's the point?  

It doesn't seem to be written in haste.   And I guess I half expected to see an exclamation point or at the very least, a period to end the sentence...to punctuate the sentiment...but instead, we get a sort of trailing off...into silence.


Hard to get good and meaningful graffiti these days! 











No comments:

Post a Comment